Business Financial Literacy
Money Smart for Small Business
Money Smart for Small Business (MSSB) provides a practical introduction to topics related to starting and managing a business. We call this business financial literacy.
Regardless if you are pre-launch, start-up, or running a mature business, you'll certainly benefit from attending the Overview Session and then can select other topics relevant to you.
The topics for the training modules provide a practical introduction to aspects of starting and managing a business that can be taught in any order or independently in 60 to 90 minutes each.
- Access To Capital. Learn about the resources available, how to access capital* to start or grow a small business, and conduct a Financial Needs Analysis for your business.
- Is Owning A Business A Good Fit For You?
- Managing Cash Flow.
- Organizational Types.
- Time Management.
- Financial Management.
- Record Keeping.
- Small Business Banking.
- Business Planning.
- Business Credit.
- Risk Management.
- Tax Planning & Reporting.
- Selling A Small Business And Succession Planning.
* Accessing capital to start or grow a business is a key concern of most small business owners. Our curriculum SPECIFICALLY addresses this and has been very successful in this regard and guarantees every participant at least $100,000 in access to capital.
These topics can be taught in a small group setting or even individually (one on one). Participants start with the Overview and then can attend subsequent topics that meet their needs.
FREE Capital Acquisition Consultation
Enter your information for your no-cost Capital Acquisition Plan! (Value $199)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
The business credit process that I engaged in with the Business Finance Suite has allowed me to establish my company’s corporate credit, expand my business operation, and take my company to the next level.
I believe that Business Finance Suite has opened up possibilities for my business in the future that I could never have imagined, and then every business owner can benefit from Business Finance Suite.
I was able to get a Paydex rating of 80 from Dun & Bradstreet that allowed me to then access larger revolving lines of credit with Macy’s, Staples and with Amazon. At the end of about six months I had about 10 different trade lines that allowed me to then make application for Visa and MasterCard of $5,000 and $10,000.